Tuesday 15 September 2009

Another Sneak preview!

Just a week to go till my opening night so I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of a couple more new pieces from the show. They don't even have finalised titles yet but the one above shows Crag Vale in early morning light and below is light through the mist on hills above Mytholmroyd. Its still not too late to book free tickets to the opening night just post below.

Mostly just touching up my edges and attaching hangings now, really just can't wait to get on with it - getting a little twitchy to be honest. So when the offer came of a weekend away with some friends I realised that what I really needed was a change of scene, so this weekend I headed off to the lakes. We climbed Helvelin on Saturday (was coaxed into going striding edge way - not the less wobbly knee-inducing way as planned. Felt pretty exhilarated on the top though.) Pub quiz followed in the evening followed by morning run and mooching round Ambleside on Sunday. A lovely weekend, although I have to say am now making my final preparations for the show in a rather blurry-eyed way. Hey ho!wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiii
Friends - old and new!

1 comment:

Brian.K said...

hey, came across your page while looking for photo references of morning light on a road; i think your stuff is awesome! Love the one on the morning road! the blue and the peeking sunlight looks great.