Sunday 15 February 2009

Cold morning light, Widdop road.

It has been pointed out that there has been no mention yet of my other half . Well here at last is confirmation that he does exist . Hi Chas, thanks for picking up my work from the Bowery yesterday (and for all your 'tireless' support with my work.)
This is the biggest piece - the show stopper which I knew was not guaranteed to sell in the run up to Christmas when everyone is shopping for those little gifts ( especially in current times.) Glad I created a good number of little 20cm square pieces -they did pretty well on average across the four Galleries that showed them. Have done more since and they can be found in my Etsy shop.
Well tis half term and we are taking the opportunity to visit both sets of grandparents. Off to Charlies mum and dads in Cumbria today. Its a lovely part of the country beside Hadrians wall. I'd really best get packing.

No comments: